Visit one of the most important archaeological sites of the Mayan culture, and enjoy an unforgettable stroll in Valladolid, one of the oldest cities of Mexico with great architectural charm and uniquely beautiful sights such as the Main Square and the San Gervasio Cathedral, among others such as the Zací Mayan sinkhole, an oval shaped crystal-clear cenote with a 91-foot diameter and 85 feet from the top to the surface of the water.
End this incredible deluxe Tour, with a delicious all-inclusive meal in an exclusive 18th century colonial mansion, La Casona de Valladolid, which offers a delicious buffet with more than 75 dishes typical of Yucatan cuisine besides the best of Mexican and international gastronomy.
- Roundtrip transportation, air-conditioned bus (includes pick-up service from your hotel).
- 1 gourmet breakfast (baguette, fruit, sweet bun and dessert).
- Unlimited drinks (soft drinks, juices, coffee, bottled water and beer), restrooms, fridge and refreshing facial towels.
- Access to archaeological site (10:30 am to 12:00 pm) with certified bilingual guide.
- Visit to the colonial city of Valladolid Yucatan (Calzada de los Frailes street and the San Bernardino Ex Convent).
- Buffet lunch with an exquisite selection of Yucatecan cuisine, Mexican and international food (2:30 p.m. in la Casona, Valladolid Yucatan).
- Visit to the Mayan cenote Zací in Valladolid Yucatan (visit without swimming).
- Comfortable clothes and footwear
- Extra cash (souvenirs, Pictures,).
- We remind you that in order to prevent damage to the archaeological site of Chichen Itza, you are not allowed to climb the pyramids.
- The use of video camera inside the archaeological site has an additional cost to independent Xichen Tour, which will be taken by the authorities of the site
- This Tour is high physical activity and the archaeological site does not have adequate access to facilities or use wheelchairs or strollers.
Click below below and send a reservation request to one of our representatives. We will contact you shortly to provide you more information.